1/14/2009

For A Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY 14 January 2009...

Outside my window...the sun shines on my newly watered garden.
I am thinking...that my relatively new family has settled in to routines quite well.
I am thankful for...prayers of people who have never met me.
From the kitchen...the children are starting to prepare tea.
I am wearing...my favorite comfy t-shirt and shorts.
I am creating...a new garden with the help of hubby, Missy and OtterBoy.
I am going...to love having a "fish pond" when we net it soon to keep the wild ducks away.
I am reading...about English and New Zealand history.
I am hoping...the weather will be nice for our holiday (vacation) in a few weeks.
I am hearing...the tuis and thrushes and ducks, oh, my!
Around the house...the kids are lounging during school break.
One of my favorite things...is to take pictures.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Appreciate the wonders God has shared with us while caring for my family.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..


This is part of "The Simple Woman's Daybook"

No comments: