5/05/2008

A few favorite pics

As I have mentioned before, I developed a liking of photography since my arrival in this strange and exciting place [pun intended]. The rest of the family has also taken up picture-taking (an apparent change from the former lifestyle) and we have a great array of really good photographs.

We have also had a bit of exchange with cameras--from trademe of course! I think everybody is happy at the moment with their choices.

Here are a few of my favorites of late. Of course, they will be subject to change in the course of time, and I will update when that occurs. I hope you like them!



This is a mutant dahlia from our garden



One of the last pictures of Ginger with her little ones



The ocean will always be a treat for me



Gorgeous pine in Hollard Gardens

1 comment:

Donna Sexton said...

That pine tree is gorgeous. Love your pictures! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.