Thanks for all the interest in my blog, but please don't tag me or give awards. Your comments are enough.

Not much news

It finally rained today, for the first time in several weeks. The lawn and flowers are happy to get a nice, big drink of water.

It had been in the 80's and 90's 20's and 30's for most of two weeks (or more) and I didn't complain once, even if every other person I talked to did. I was thrilled to not sleep in sweat pants or use the electric blanket for more than just one night at a time and we had the windows open all day, every day. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot weather.

It's suppose to rain tomorrow and then clear up on Wednesday which is excellent timing because we are flying to the south island for a short holiday to see Hubby's mom and auntie. I hope to bring back some great photos and stories to tell.

It will be nice to see some different scenery. Catch ya later!

4 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Have a great time on your little vacation - even little ones are fun!

Belle said...

It's fun to get away, visit and take photos. Have a great time!

Laurie Collett said...

Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to the photos! God bless,
Laurie

thirtysevenandcounting said...

Enjoy the time away. Looking forward to the photos you bring back. :-)

~Lindy