3/12/2015

Google+ is changing

You might like this news or you might not.

Apparently, the social interaction of the program didn't progress as they had hoped, so the proverbial 'they' are dividing google+ into two sections called 'photos' and 'streams'.

You can read it for yourself here and here.


Personally, I didn't like google+ demanding that I join in the first place.

I don't have that many 'conversations' on FB--and that would be with people I actually know, so I can't see bothering strangers in the middle of the night just to chat.


It will be interesting to see what it will evolve into.

9 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Hmmmm. Interesting.

Anita Johnson said...

I haven't liked Google + at all...and the circles thing drives me crazy. I'm connected enough, I don't feel like I need their help. Interesting to see what these new changes bring! This comment makes me sound old. I guess I am ! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm really glad I moved to wordpress - even though it's more work:)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

one time i did link it to my blog & it messed up things really really bad ... then i somehow i fixed and took it off my blog ... but i still have google+ but i am not sure why it still work or when it does or doesn't ....because i still have my blogger account ... it is weird??! ( :

it all makes my brain hurt. if you figure out more ... please pass on. thanks!!

Unknown said...

I totally agree. I don't chat on fb so I certainly won't "chat" with strangers. If something works why do they change it? You have a lovely site.

Mari said...

I also didn't like that google+ demanded membership. We'll see what they've got to offer now. But honestly, I am just fine with blogger, that's all.

Heidi R. said...

Hello pity that there are on your side, no translator?
Many Easter Greetings!
LG Heidi with Susi

Bill said...

I enjoyed stopping by both of your blogs! Love the picture at the top of this one! And thanks for stopping by mine.

diane b said...

Thats interesting. I have an account but don't use that much. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.