- children were taught to say, 'sir' and 'ma'am',
- 'the customer is always right' and
- that newfangled tv was just a fad.
One of the sadder things that have gone to the wayside is customer appreciation over the years.
But today I was taken back 50 years to a time when it was the norm. Hubby came in with a package from Vodafone today. It was an actual Christmas present from Vodafone (who put in our broadband fiber last month).
Among the lovely contents was:
- a box of chocolates
- a holiday recipe magazine
- a limited edition book
- a grinch DVD and Christmas sticker
- more chocolate
- a movie pass for two
- $50 credit on the account
- a water bottle
- a family card game
- Christmas candy canes
- and a hand-written note signed 'love, Vodafone!'
I am quite impressed. Well done, vodafone!