8/17/2026

it's time to go

 I have had a lot of fun letting you know how I feel about my new home of New Zealand. I hope you have enjoyed my journey, too.

My health is not the best, either, and, after almost 20 years, I find less and less to share with you; so, I have decided to end this blog.

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the comments you have left. I have enjoyed our interaction.

I will probably be adding photos to my other blog

https://myworldthrumycameralens.blogspot.com/   

now and then, but I don't get out much these days.

Thank you so much for your visits!

5 comments:

local alien said...

Take it easy. Enjoy your life. Nice to have been a reader of your blog

gz said...

Take pleasure in your life. I look forward to seeing pictures.

Fi from Four Paws and Whiskers said...

All the best! We’re all getting older but hope plenty of adventures ahead for you.

kiwimeskreations said...

I have enjoyed your perspective of life in NZ - and I am sorry to see you closing the blog, but I 'hear' you... I recently took quite and extended break from blogging, and now only post once or twice a month.
Enjoy your quieter lifestyle, and I look forward to seeing the occasional photo post on the other blog.
Blessings
Maxine

Hetty said...

Thanks for all your posts.