2/13/2015

Heaven's Bakery, round 2

I'm back from vacation holiday and have lots of photos to share, of course, but first, an update. Last August when we went to the Hawke's Bay area, I mentioned  a wonderful place for fun food called Heaven's  Bakery. I didn't have pictures then and you made me promise to get photos the next time, so here they are. I don't usually take photos inside so these are not the best, but you can get the idea.



The little colorful animals in the next two shots are made of meringue.


Now you know why it was so hard to decide!

11 comments:

Gosia said...

The best opition is to buy as much as you can eat!!

Anonymous said...

One of everything, please! It all looks wonderful!

Welcome back home! :)

Lindy

Amy said...

ok I would have a hard time not buying anything it all looks so yummy~!

Hetty said...

Dear Betty, that post I remember. I like it that you went back to take some photos. The cakes look familiar to me. But for the children.... Fantastic. Never seen before. I choose the millfeulle. We call it in Holland tompouce. ITS on the first picture. Groetjes, Hetty

Kay G. said...

Wow, everything looks amazing.
Thanks for taking photos to show us!

Leovi said...

Thank you very much, that rich cakes!

EG CameraGirl said...

Someone has tons of fun playing with their food. ;))

This N That said...

Yum, Yum..Made me hungry..

Cynthia said...

The children's treats are so cute. Everything looks delicious. I might just order one of everything!

rainfield61 said...

Yummy.

Minoru Saito said...

Hi! The animal cakes are very cute. Thanks for sharing.